Volunteers & Reminders!
- Visit the Giving Tree in the narthex and choose a child to bless with a gift for Christmas. Each red or gold ornament has a tag with information about a child and ideas for a gift. All gifts should be returned by December 17.
- Fresh Produce needed for our Christmas Blessings food boxes! Drop off your donations of fresh fruit and vegetables Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, December 18 – 20. Most needed: potatoes, broccoli, green beans, carrots, apples, clementines, and oranges. Thank you!
- Pledge Campaign for 2018. Pledge cards can be returned any Sunday during Advent. We will dedicate our pledges on the last Sunday of Advent, December 24. Extra cards are available in the narthex.
Help us make a brighter Christmas for Maureen’s Haven Homeless!
1) Sign up to contribute a dish for Christmas Dinner.
2) Donate money so we can buy a $5 McDonald’s gift card for each of our 30 Christmas guests. Or donate one or more $5 McDonald’s gift cards. Put cash or cards in the money jar!
3) Contribute men’s socks. Our ongoing collection of men’s socks begins now.
For details, speak with a team member. Thank you for anything you can contribute!
The church office hours are Monday – Thursday, 9 am – 1 pm.
Pastor Hal is happy to schedule an appointment during those hours or at
another time that is more convenient for you. Call him at the church (929-6075)
or email him at email@example.com to make an appointment.