Volunteers & Reminders!
- Order Poinsettias for Christmas, $12 each. See order form in Sunday’s bulletin. All orders are due by Sunday, December 10.
- Attention Bakers! Sign up now to bake yummy items for the Craft Fair Bake Sale.
- Thanks to those in the congregation who donated fresh fruit and vegetables or other items for the Thanksgiving Baskets for our Helping Hands families. Thanks also to the Women’s Guild of Leisure Glen, Fink’s Country Farm, Lewin’s Farms, and especially to Greg and Joan Jacobs.
- For our Maureen’s Haven ministry we welcome donations of needed supplies and/or funds to buy the supplies. More information is available in the narthex. Please pick up an information flyer. We count on your support for this ministry! Thank you.
- Pledge Reminder! Catch up and keep up! Thanks from the Finance Team.
- Save the Date! Vacation Bible School: July 23 – 27, 2018, 9 am – 12 pm, with a presentation on Sunday, July 29. “Everywhere Fun Fair”–Going with God Around the World. Travel to Mexico, Great Britain, Australia, Zimbabwe, and Japan. Free for all children who will enter grades K – 5 in September 2018.
The church office hours are Monday – Thursday, 9 am – 1 pm.
Pastor Hal is happy to schedule an appointment during those hours or at
another time that is more convenient for you. Call him at the church (929-6075)
or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.